Sunday, November 22, 2009

Legos

I am so thankful for Legos. Legos kept my boys (dad included) busy last night playing for about an hour and a half and since they left up their creations from last night Jackson and Gavin continued this morning for another hour and a half. They built prisons, lairs, and cities. They created different guys and battled. I am so grateful that they played peacefully for that long in their room with the door shut.
This was taken a couple of years ago on Christmas when they each got a Batman Lego set. This is just a small sampling of the amount of Legos we actually own.

2 comments:

The Mom said...

I love Legos! They are the best toy. Kids have to use their imagination, and I am always amazed at what they can create.

Mindy said...

I love Gavin's face! This looks like lots of tiny pieces... I'll bet it's ton's of fun to pick up! :)