I am thankful for Visiting Teaching. I am not always diligent about visiting my whole list every month. Honestly, there are times when I get so busy and wrapped up in my own life I just feel guilty all month for not going.
However, when I do go I love the opportunity to just sit and chat and get to know the Sisters. I love when there are people on my list that I don't know very well. This forces me out of my comfort zone to get to know them. I am handed the chance to make 4 new friends.
It is not always easy to get everyone's schedule to coincide, but I will never regret visiting a sister.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Visiting Teaching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm exactly the same way.
You are a wonderful visiting teacher and it's no big shock as to why - your attitude says it all.
Post a Comment