Thursday, November 19, 2009

Leggings

I am so thankful for my friends who have done a lot of fun, crafty things lately. I want to do all of them, but I actually bought the stuff to do these cute leggings. I love them and they didn't take more than 5 minutes to sew. I am thankful for adorable easy projects.


7 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

They are adorable! Great job!

Angie said...

And are you going to show how to do those? Cute!

Angie said...

Never mind, I just found Kelly's blog. :)

Unknown said...

If I had a daughter she'd sure be wearing these all the time! I need a girl so bad!!

Kelly said...

Yay! Good job!!!! So cute.

Potter Family said...

That is so cute, I think I might be able to manage to sew something like that.

d.r. gib said...

I want some! Not for me, of course.