I am thankful for Elmo. First of all, I think Elmo was one of the first shows Jackson ever laughed at. It was so cute watching him watch Elmo. The week of Jackson's three year b-day he had to have his tonsils and adenoids removed. We decided to buy him a new movie for when he came home from the hospital. What did he want? An Elmo movie. I don't know what it is about that silly character that makes kids fall in love with him- maybe it's just because his name is easy to say. Reason #2 I am thankful for Elmo- Camberlyn sat through 5 minutes of this Elmo movie today.
Now, that might not seem like a big deal, but it was 5 minutes of peace. She does not watch TV, not even a second will keep her occupied- which is not a bad thing because I know someday she will be hooked. But in those 5 minutes I wasn't wondering where she was or what she was getting into. How glorious.
Friday, November 20, 2009
ELMO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rachel loves Baby Einstein. And I love that she loves it. That break is priceless.
Post a Comment