Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ensign Peak

The View from the top- looking at the Wasatch Mountains


Saturday was beautiful weather, it was the beginning of T-ball season for Gavin, the beginning of the NBA Playoffs, and we ended the day with a fun family hike up to Ensign Peak. On the drive to the trailhead Gavin fell asleep in the car so the whole time hiking he was complaining about his legs being tired and he was thirsty. But at the very top he just quietly said, "That is awesome." The view is quite breathtaking- especially when you can see the Great Salt Lake all the way to Point of the Mountain and everything in between.

5 comments:

The Mom said...

Those are cool pictures!

Mindy said...

Hey! We got engaged there! At sunset... it was gorgeous! We should take our kids back there... It looks like you had fun!

Jessica said...

Very cool! Looks like a lot of fun. I've never done that one.

Angie said...

What a fun activity. Great idea!

Tia said...

I haven't ever done that one either. Your pics make me want to go there! (And p.s., I like your shirt). ;)