Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Love Me Some Curls

Maybe it is because my hair isn't naturally curly or naturally straight. It has a weird wave that sometimes will go curly with a ton of product or just goes frizzy if I try to dry it straight. Anyway, so I love hair that is naturally curly. I've been dying to try sponge curlers in Camberlyn's hair. I finally did it. She was so patient while I put them in and loved it when they were in. It was so fun.

She would not hold still so most of these are a little blurry.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

So so cute!

The Mom said...

So adorable! I love little curly heads!

Angie said...

I'm with you on the naturaly curly hair. I love it! And people that have it, hate it. Camberlyn looks adorable!

Tia said...

SO adorable! I still have the pink sponge curlers my mom used to put in my hair. Now I use them in my girls hair! Not often enough though.

julie said...

adorable! I love curls too.

Amy said...

How cute! I always did Sarah's hair like that!

Potter Family said...

She looks so cute! I must admit I swore those off when I became a girl mom!!! I know they look so cute when you take them out, but my mom used to always put those in our hair and I HATED IT! So based on my own personal experience with those curlers my girls don't get curls, sorry girls!