This past weekend the kids were out of school for Easter break and I was without a car (story for another time), it was freezing outside so our options were limited. Plus, Frank was at work then had plans afterwards, so how did we entertain ourselves?
On Friday night I put Camberlyn to sleep early, there was an interesting chick-flick type show on the Hallmark channel that I wanted to watch, and the boys took a bubble bath. There was alot of shampoo in the water thanks to Camberlyn who dumped it in there, so they just kept mixing up the water with their arms and they made so many bubbles. They stayed in there for atleast an hour. It turned out to be a very nice night. After their bath they finished the movie with me while we ate chips and chili-con-queso dip. 

4 comments:
Those are great pictures! I used to love bubble baths as a kids :)
That is so funny. You had a "girls" night with your boys! Sorry you guys had snow for your Spring Break. We have 80 degree weather but EVERYTHING is covered with yellow pollen. YUCK! I think I'd take the snow over the pollen.
Cute pictures! I'm sure the boys will love when you pull these pictures out when they are older.
Looks like fun! My kids always take baths together, and end up getting half the water OUT of the tub onto the floor if I'm not watching them.
Post a Comment