1. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:30 am
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the Cinema? Dear John
4. What is your favorite TV Show? Modern Family
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Protein Drink
6. What is your middle name? Lynn
7. What food do you dislike? Seafood
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Glee Soundtrack
9. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan Quest
10. Favorite Sandwich? Melted Reuben
11. What characteristic do you despise? Judgemental
12. Favorite Item of clothing? Excercise pants
13. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would it be? Italy/Greece
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I love Kohl's t-shirts because they are long
15. Where would you retire if you could? San Diego (as long as my family could come)
16. What was your most memorable b-day? I sure loved last year when Frank planned a suprise weekend get away, left kids at Grandma's, went to Cheesecake factory, read and watched movies while staying in a Castle- so relaxing
17. Favorite Sport to watch? NBA Basketball and Soccer
18. Are you a morning person or night person? Night Person
19. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
20. Pets? A rat named Zoe
21. Any new and exciting news to share? I'm starting the countdown until our Disneyland trip, I'm so excited for Spring to be here, and our office is almost done
22. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
23. How are you today? Content
24. Favorite Candy? Anything with chocolate and peanut butter
25. Favorite Flower? Lilies and Tulips
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Easter Sunday
27. What is your full name? Heidi Lynn Hickok Cole
28. What are you listening to now? Silence (well the humidifier in the background)
29. What was the last thing you ate? Dinner (roasted chicken with potatoes and carrots)
30. Do you wish on stars? I need to more
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
32. What is the weather like right now? Sunny and a slight breeze
33. The first person you spoke on the phone with today? No one has called today
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Girlfriend Survey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love learning new things about you Heidi. I didn't know you liked reubens! We'll have to go to lunch sometime.
:)
I didn't know you went to the Castle Creek Inn for your birthday! So fun, I am a little jealous. I forgot how much we are alike. Also, EVERY time I stop by your blog, I am always startled to see the picture of the family that is trying to adopt on the right hand side. I always think I am on someone elses blog and I wonder how that happend:)
Post a Comment