Sunday, May 16, 2010

Vacation {Part 2}

We started the 2nd day in Disneyland for a couple of rides then we spent the rest of the day at California Adventure.
This is the group that started the day off on the Matterhorn. It was Gavin's first time and he loved it. While they went on I stayed back with the little ones.


Again, looking at the maps to decide our course.

California Adventure has a Bugs Life Land, which I love and is perfect for my kids. Although, Jackson won't admit it, I still think he likes it. It is designed so awesome. Of course, Disney never spares any expense and totally goes all out, which is why I LOVE it!

Here is me and Jackson in the swings at Bug Land.
Here are some of the boys after the Grizzly Rapids ride. I had already been on it and this was Jackson and Gavin's second time in a row. Gotta love the parent switch passes. :)

While we waited for the boys on the water ride Camberlyn entertained herself nicely with this flower she had found. She kept sticking it right by her nose to smell it.
An all-time classic, the Carousel. This was probably Camberlyn's favorite ride.
My parents were gracious enough to sit with Camberlyn while we went on a ride as a family. My brother was recruited to be our photographer.

3 comments:

Tia said...

Love the pics! The matterhorn was closed when we were there. And we didn't go on the Grizzly rapids ride either, since it wasn't extra warm outside.
Glad you had fun! And what the heck is that last picture? It looks like a pile of mud. ;)

Jessica said...

Looks like fun. Disneyland is the best.

Mindy said...

Looks like a great trip~ I think we're about due for another trip... :) Glad you had a good time!