Sunday, July 18, 2010

Haircut

In Camberlyn's two years of having hair I have never trimmed it. Wouldn't you say it's about time? I waited so long for a girl so I could do her hair and it got long and it was so fun. However, it was in much need of a trim of the scraggly ends. It's been getting hot so I decided to take her in. She was so excited. The hairstylist took off about 3-4 inches.

Before

After.
Much better.
However, this was after her nap so it wasn't all done and neat.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my gosh, that's adorable! I love little girl haircuts, she looks so grown up!

The Mom said...

It took me several years to cut Kira's hair too. She looks so adorable!

Mark and Kattie said...

She looks great!

d.r. gib said...

they always look so much older after a hair cut. She looks so pretty!

Tia said...

It looks pretty done and neat to me! She's so cute!

Mindy said...

such big brown eyes! Your kids are all so cute, but she's adorable! I love the haircut!