I have so many pictures to post, but here are a couple from the end of Summer.
We got to have some friends over for the whole day while their mom was at girls camp. They had a great time playing on the slip n' slide and playing in the pool.
After playing in the water it was time to come inside and cozy on up in dry clothes and blankets to watch a movie. It was so fun to be able to play with friends all day long and they didn't even have to go home when it was time for lunch or nap time (according to my kids that was the best part).

At the end of July, when we went up for my brother-in-law's graduation from BYU-ID we went to West Yellowstone and saw Old Faithful and the rest of the sulfur pools and hot spots.


5 comments:
Looks like fun!
Woah! That last picture is cool! I've never been to Yellowstone. I'll have to go sometime. :)
Again, thank you SO much for helping out with the kids while I was at camp! And thanks for posting pics! I'm glad they had so much fun. :)
the last time we were at yellow(jelly)stone was with you!! that was 10 years ago! we need to visit!
-maria
what a party! I had lots of fun family trips to yellowstone in my childhood. We'll have to take our boys there some day too!
Post a Comment