Well I took a picture of a cute project I made during conference with my mom and sisters. But I didn't have time to post about it before we came to Alabama. Yep, it's warm and sunny here and I love it. I'm afraid our fall weather at home won't last long before the snow so I'm sure enjoying it now. We are going to the pumpkin patch later and we're wearing shorts and t-shirts. LOVE IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hunter ate ALL the candy corns off my wreath while I was at work this week. When I asked him about it, he replied "Sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I just sort of picked them up and then....they kind of just went in my mouth."
I hope your wreath is doing better than mine. :)
We'll miss you while you're gone!
Enjoy the weather while you are in the South. I am sure going to miss the mild winters once we move back to Idaho next month. I hope you have a great time with Frank's family and I hope to see you guys soon when we are in Salt Lake.
Post a Comment