Friday, October 1, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Camberlyn only takes a nap about 2 times a week. I never know when that lucky day will happen so she has quiet time every day in her room for about an hour. This particular day it was quiet when I opened the door to let her come out. I couldn't even see her. I peeked around her closet door and there she was all snuggled up in her stuffed animal basket inside her closet. I guess she just needs the right place to fall asleep.

7 comments:

The Mom said...

Oh, that is so cute!

Melissa said...

Whatever works!

Angie said...

That is so adorable! She just likes to be surrounded with those who love her!

Jessica said...

The comfort of other sleepy friends. :)

Mark and Kattie said...

That is adorable.

d.r. gib said...

she looks so peaceful...

Tia said...

So cute!