Monday, September 20, 2010

Catch-Up

At the beginning of August we hiked Mt. Olympus with some friends. I have lived in Utah my whole life and have never been. I should have gone when I was in better shape. It was pretty steep at the end. Frank and I only made it to the saddle which is about 4/5 of the way up to the very top. We were exhausted and didn't want to make our friends wait any longer. It is so pretty and has quite the view.


View from looking out over the South side of the mountain



This year Gavin is in Kindergarten and Jackson in Third grade. I can't believe it. I was a little worried for Gavin but he took to school like a fish in water. He loves it and has a structured, fun teacher. It's so great.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful pics! Maybe we will give Mt. Olympus a try on our next Utah trip.

Mark and Kattie said...

I love 1st day of school pictures, so fun!

Tia said...

I'm trying to catch up too. Mt. Olympus is actually next on my list of what I need to blog! Thanks again for going with us. It was fun!