Guess Who This Is??
All my children were nice and chunky, but I especially love this one of little Gavin.
I've been going through our old pictures and I love coming across ones that I completely forgot about. I just want to squish his cheeks!
He is almost 6 months old.

8 comments:
I was going to guess either Frank or Gavin. What a cute picture! It brings out an 'of mice and men' reaction in me...I want to squish him.
I wish I had chunky babies! He's so so cute. I love looking at old pictures too. To see how much everyone has grown.
I thought it was Frank at first, but couldn't figure out the Old Navy hat (they weren't around then, were they?). :) So cute!
What a cutie! They grow up too fast.
I looooove a baby chunky babies. I just want to eat them up!
Adorable!
Man, I always really really wanted a chubby baby, it's just not in the cards for me when mine come so early they have a hard time catching up! He's adorable! I want to squeeze him!
He's so FLUFFY!!
Post a Comment