When the boys sign up and play a season of Jr. Jazz basketball they get two tickets to a Jazz game. In the past it was always Jackson and Dad who went to the game, but this year Gavin played as well so we got four total tickets. Wahoo! I got to go with them this time. Camberlyn got to spend a night with Grandma and Grandpa. This was Gavin's first game. He thought it was great that we got to sit at the very top of the stadium (well almost the very top). The tickets also came with free hot dogs and drinks- another great perk (the kids love hot dogs). The Jazz just happen to play the Timberwolves (easy win) but because it was so easy there was lots of scoring and that made it very entertaining. It was so fun.
Excuse the blurriness of the pictures, they were taken with a phone.
All three of the boys enjoying the game...
... especially Dad
Gavin made it until about 10 min. before we left- he got a little antsy and bored. Luckily, I threw the Itouch in my purse at the last second before leaving the house. I'm glad I did that way I could enjoy the rest of the game too.




3 comments:
So fun!
Glad you were able to go this time. Looks like a fun night!
My boys had fun too. Carson was so excited because he saw Gavin when they were getting their hot dogs!
Post a Comment