HAHAHAHA!
ok, that is hilarious!
I love it! These kids really are a different generation.
Best. Picture. Ever.Love that girl!
Awesome.
haha! Love it! You better believe my little girl is going to look like when I get around to potty training her.
adorable!!!
That is hillarious! We need to get her and Calee together. Calee is always walking around with Cambree's pink ds, but playing on the potty is awesome!!!! (She must have learned that from watching Frank!!!! p.s. we need to get together soon....
LOL! That is pretty funny. Love it!
Bwaahahaha! I need to get Ryker one of those game things!
That is awesome.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
HAHAHAHA!
ok, that is hilarious!
I love it! These kids really are a different generation.
Best. Picture. Ever.
Love that girl!
Awesome.
haha! Love it! You better believe my little girl is going to look like when I get around to potty training her.
adorable!!!
That is hillarious! We need to get her and Calee together. Calee is always walking around with Cambree's pink ds, but playing on the potty is awesome!!!! (She must have learned that from watching Frank!!!! p.s. we need to get together soon....
LOL! That is pretty funny. Love it!
Bwaahahaha! I need to get Ryker one of those game things!
That is awesome.
Post a Comment