Monday, April 11, 2011

When School Is Out

Every time we go off track the kids think it's time to party and play every single day.  Usually their time off starts with this... a fort and sleeping down in the family room.  Most times in the past they have realized they would rather sleep closer to mom and dad and by morning we find both of them in their beds.  But not this time, they either were too exhausted or were having a great time.  I had to lift the top off the fort to get the picture.



This shows more of their creation, although it's only about 2/3 of it.  They even had their SpyGear sensor to go off when there is movement.  They told me this was so they could catch ghosts.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it! That was one of my favorite things to do growing up.

Melissa said...

That is awesome! Thanks for being a blogger, I love to read your posts.

Angie said...

That looks so fun!

Melissa said...

Guess who read your post after I did? Let's just say that my boys are now building a fort in the living room to sleep in tonight.

Lindsay said...

I love the SpyGear addition!
:)