Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goodnight Sweetheart

Wow, I am finally putting a new post up.  This is probably the longest I've gone between posts.  Actually, that could be a lie I never really went back to check, but it just feels like its been a very long time.
Anyway, just wanted to jot something down that Camberlyn did tonight.  I was reading with Gavin and Camberlyn came in to ask if she could have a sleepover with her kittens.  I said "yes" not completely sure what she meant.  As soon as I was done with Gavin I went in her room to get her ready for bed and here she is having a sleepover:


See... she has her kittens tucked in her sleeping bag with her and she's sleeping on the floor- this is clearly the definition of a sleepover. :)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

How adorable!

Melissa said...

How sweet and still they are when they're asleep - helps moms push through to the next day!

Amy said...

Too cute! I love it!

Mindy said...

that's so cute!

Angie said...

Cute! Love her creativity!

Lindsay said...

She is such a doll! Love her!