Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sundays

Sundays are so hard.  The kids don't sleep in, get restless, want to argue and with Frank gone at meetings or visiting other wards it seems we are just passing trying to get kids ready, etc.   I also hate having the TV on all morning (any morning, really) and it seems that is all the kids want to do because we don't let them play with friends or play outside and for some reason they don't think of all the fun things to do in the house (reading, puzzles, legos, etc.) unless we force them too.  Anyway, last Saturday they weren't acting too great so I grounded them from all TV on Sunday.  Finally, after church I let them watch some church movies we had.  Oh boy, they were sure excited.  They pulled out all the stops to get comfortable for those church movies.
In fact, they got a little too comfortable and Camberlyn fell asleep at 6:00 pm only to wake-up at 6:30  full of energy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sundays are so hard! Luckily we have morning church, but the rest of the day seems to drag on with all the whining. Make the whining stop!

Melissa said...

I love that your boys take their shirts off for maximum comfort.