Friday, September 2, 2011

Delicious Giveaway!

I have a friend who wrote this fabulous book, "101 Gourmet Cake Bites" by Wendy Paul.


We were given a copy to review and do a giveaway.  So those of you that actually still read my blog just leave a comment about your favorite cake flavor and you will be entered.  
And for those of you who don't know what a Cake Bite is, they are also known as Cake Pops or Cake Balls.  They are like truffles but instead of chocolate in the middle you bite into a soft, chewy cake center.

Here are some pictures from the book:


Now if you live close and happen to win, I expect you to make me some !   :)  

I'll pick a winner in 1 week from today! Stay posted.

18 comments:

Kelly said...

Chocolate. Always chocolate!

Unknown said...

Strawberry with chocolate frosting!!

Jessica said...

I'm a chocolate girl.

Mindy R said...

I saw this on Facebook. How fun!! I love chocolate!

Kristen said...

Italian Cream with Cream Cheese Icing.

Heather said...

I love red velvet cake with a good cream cheese frosting.

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

Amy said...

I'm not much of a cake eater but those pictures looked really good! If I were to have cake it would be chocolate for sure!

Melissa said...

Lemon. Good call to get more than 2 comments!

Foust Family said...

Those chocolate peanut butter ones look heavenly! I also love red velvet and the Italian ones sound delicious that Kristen posted about! I guess I will just have to try them all!!!

Melissa said...

Yummy! I love Spice Cake :)

Jon, Keri, Addison, and Brooklyn said...

YUM!!! I love pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting!!

Kelly and Megan said...

My favorite bakery cake is white with raspberry filling. If I win, I will for sure make you some cake bites!

Potter Family said...

Anything chocolate, of course!

Angie said...

Red velvet is my new favorite!

Tia said...

Chocolate, Lemon, Vanilla, Red Velvet....I have to pick a favorite?? That's too hard!

Unknown said...

I'm normally a chocolate girl, but oh how I love spice cake with cream cheese frosting!!

Valerie said...

Strawberry with cream cheese frosting.

Valerie said...

You know I'll use it too!