Monday, August 29, 2011

Fabulous Friday Projects

Hey Family (most friends have already seen these- and I feel this is all my life is lately, I swear, no more crafts for me after October) here are the pictures of our craft projects if you want any let me know and I'll sign you up:

$5.00 for the set of 3 pumpkins

5x5 block, let me know boy or girl and what color- $3.75

5x5 13th AOF Block, let me know paint color- $3.25

5 Christmas Cards, $5.00

Gospel File Folder games, .50 each or the whole set of 10 for $5.00 (you will need to color and cut yourself)

Rosette dry erase board- $5.00- provide own fabric (3"x22" a flower). What do you want it to say? ie, "memo" "menu" "don't forget"

Felt pinwheels and flowers .25 each. Use to embellish scrapbook pages, cards, headbands, etc.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Cute projects! Thanks for all of your hard work!