Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Boys

I am truly thankful for the friends that my children have to play with.  There are so many kids around that are my boy's ages- on any given day there will be anywhere from one to eight kids hanging out at our house.  Yes, obviously, our house doesn't accommodate that many very easily but they all seem to make it work.  Although, the nicer weather made it much easier.  But I am thankful that there is always someone to call when hanging out at home with mom and Camberlyn just isn't enough.  Now they just need to work on all getting along ALL the time and then it would even be more wonderful.

2 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

It think this is great! I know I loved having my house (growing up) being the house my friends hung out at.

Kelly and Megan said...

I am grateful for this too! It was such a blessing to move to a place where our kids have so many great friends to play with. It helps that Kelly and I enjoy hanging out with their parents too : )