Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Deals and the Stores That Carry Them

Today I was out shopping (browsing really) and I am so thankful for Target.  I know it sounds silly, but I found a cute sweater for me on clearance for $5.00.  They also had their toothbrushes on sale. With cold/flu season coming around the corner we go through toothbrushes on a very regular basis whenever the kids get sick.  I also like Target's style of clothes and accessories and their grocery/household products are usually reasonably priced as well.  I just wish we had a SuperTarget close by (do they even build these anymore?)  There is one by my parent's house and I love it.
Also, have you seen the Smith's ad for the week? I am so thankful that the Campbell's cream soups are finally on sale somewhere- .49 each when you buy 10.  Can't beat that.  I don't mind the generic soups, but this is even cheaper.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Are you kidding? Target makes me happy, too. When we lived in Bountiful and the kids were tiny...my friend and I would get the kids to bed and go to Target and browse until closing. Even better was at Christmas time when they were open all night. We'd chat and go down nearly every single aisle. Target is definitely a happy place!