I'm thankful for a wonderful Halloween with fabulous weather we enjoyed throughout the whole month of October. My kids LOVE Halloween. They plan their costumes all year long and get so excited. We had the school carnival, my family Halloween costume party, the ward party and trunk-or-treat, and then finally trick-or-treating on Halloween night.
Here is our little Rapunzel.

Jackson wanted to be a scary scarecrow thing that had a scream-type mask. However, at most events the mask isn't allowed, so we tore it off and just painted his face, until Halloween night when he actually got to wear the mask. You'll see it in the big family picture further down.
Gavin as the Red Ninja.
This is the mummy game we played at the family party. Our mummy won, the one on the far right.
Here is the whole gang, you've got all the grandkids on the front row (notice Jackson's mask this time) then you have on the back row: 2 cowboys (brother and sister-in-law), witch (me), old grandpa (Frank), dad and mom (Thing 1 and Thing 2), DJ Lance from Yo Gabba Gabba (my brother), Elasti-Girl with baby dragon (sister-in-law and niece), Helen of Troy (Sister), NYPD (bro. in law)
My kids get so excited to put out our Halloween decorations, but the sad thing is we only have a few. The boys took it into their own hands to create a spooky household- they drew many scary pictures and attached string in them and hung them everywhere.
They also made these haunted birdhouses with my mom. I LOVE them. These will be one of those things I will pull out for years to come. Camberlyn's is the far left, Gavin's, then Jackson's on the far right.




5 comments:
Fun! Happy Halloween! We had a fun one too. But I am very glad it's over.
Looks like you had a lot of fun celebrating over the last several days! Halloween is exhausting though!
Looks like a fun Halloween week!
I love the bird house idea. So cute. I love Halloween but I never dress up for it. I just like to decorate for it.
I love the costumes!
Post a Comment