Yesterday I was so thankful it was Friday and DATE NIGHT. Frank and I usually do pretty well about going out on a regular basis. It was so fun to take the evening and just go out to dinner and talk and be together. We just need to come up some new ideas. Somehow we always result to dinner and either going to a movie or coming home to watch a show or movie. Don't get me wrong, some days I just don't want to cook and it's relaxing to see a movie, but every now and then we need to do something different. But I'm thankful for Friday's nonetheless.
Today I'm thankful Camberlyn gets to spend time with her other cousins. They are spending the day with us while their mom (my sister) is coming home from a business trip and their dad is at drill for the military this weekend. One is her age and the other is a year and a half younger. Again, throw anything girly in the mix and they are set to go. Thankful that we have cousins that live close by.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
I missed one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment