

It is very rare that as soon as my head hits my pillow I am sound asleep. It is also very rare that I have a completely uninterupted night of sleep. There is always something: Frank yelling or walking around the room in his sleep, Gavin or Camberlyn waking up to use the restroom, my mind won't turn off, hearing weird noises, or even me having to use the bathroom. But last night was amazing. I had woken up at 5:30 on Saturday morning and was exhausted by the time night came. Frank and I started watching the reality series that is on Netflix called, "The Colony." I think I made it to episode four and then went upstairs at midnight to go to bed. As soon as I got ready I hit the pillow and was out until 7:30 this morning when Camberlyn yelled, "Boo" as she entered our room. After she got settled playing and looking at books I went back to sleep until 9:00. Glorious! I am so thankful for a good night's sleep and Daylight Savings where I got an extra hour. Wahoo! I sure needed it. However, I still always wake-up feeling tired. Is that just my body? Or is that just life of a mom? Will I ever wake-up perky and fully energized?
2 comments:
I'm beginning to think that the ability to wake up perky is a myth.
I feel your pain so I think it might just be the life of a mom.
Post a Comment