Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Break within a Break

With as busy as the holidays are at the end of December and beginning of January I always want a break to get away after it's all said and done.  This year we actually did it.  We made plans to go with our friends, the Chapman's, to St. George.  We visited Pioneer Park and my kids could have climbed around there all night long.  Then we went to Zions National Park the next day and the third day stayed around town and visited Brigham Young's winter home.  It was nice to get away and enjoy warmer weather in January (although I can't complain, this has been the mildest winter I ever remember).  



















2 comments:

Melissa said...

Fun! I was so excited to see a blog post by you. I can't imagine how you have the time, you have one of the busiest callings in the ward. Thanks for all you do. Love your great southern Utah pics, I would love to have palm trees in my yard. Sigh.

Angie said...

Fun!