Monday, April 16, 2012

Final Installment

I promise, the story of our trip in pictures is at an end. 


 This was our "Magic" morning when we got to go early into the park.  It was so nice to do all the Fantasy Land stuff without a huge crowd (still a lot of people, but not too bad).

 Ahhhh, look at all those fun faces.  Fun times!
 Camberlyn had fun dancing in the leaping water fountains in Bug Land.  However, she must have been around water too much because the sight above is one that happened often.  I think my children have very small bladders.  Every 5 minutes it seemed we were running to the restrooms.

 Bailee and Jackson on this ride together- I love how they can barely see over the side.
 We were waiting for the Talking Crush and Frank entertained the kids with magic tricks.
 Waiting for the fireworks to start.



 Sleeping child, how sweet- I don't even know if she made it through the fireworks.

 This is how Camberlyn reacted when she found out we were driving home to Utah and not staying in California anymore.  

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm with Camberlyn. I never want to leave Disneyland and the beach.

Angie said...

Love Camberlyn's reaction to having to go home. Priceless! Looks like a fabulous trip!

Tia said...

Yay for more pics! I could look at them all day. I didn't want to leave either. :(

Amy said...

I had to laugh at Camberlyn's reaction. That is too funny. Great pictures. :)