I never liked to sing the happy birthday song in primary that uses the phrase, "Zippidee-Ay in Hi Dee Ho..." because my friends would then call me Heidi Ho and I never liked that name. But I'm older now and kind of like the song. It's catchy.
My birthday this year was on a Tuesday. That is the day of our neighborhood playgroup, well we had been going almost every Tuesday so I didn't want to necessarily do that on my birthday. I wanted to do something just for me, selfish I know. Frank had to work so it was just me and the kids to figure out something great.
Fortunately, my sister-in-law delivered my newest nephew the day before, so what better way to celebrate then to make a trip to Provo and see a brand-new cute little baby? I can't think of anything sweeter!
![]() |
| Camberlyn and Jackson both wanted to hold baby Camden. |
Then while we were in Provo we decided to visit the Bean Museum (no not about Beans, that is just the guys who started it). It was way cool, filled with awesome animals and it's free. It also passed off a requirement for Jackson's Webelos, bonus!
![]() |
| This was Camberlyn's favorite: a butterfly made out of butterflies. |
That night I wanted to try someplace new for dinner so I chose to go to NYPD Pizza, it was alright, but then we went to Sweet Tooth Fairy and that was GREAT. Frank got an ice cream sundae cupcake and I got a chocolate peanut butter cupcake and then we tasted each other's. YUM!



3 comments:
Looks like a fun way to spend your birthday! Glad you had fun with your kiddos.
What a fun birthday! I've never heard of the Bean museum. That looks cool!
You are absolutely excused from playgroup on your birthday...or on any other crazy day - you're amazing to always show up for ward events, but no one is hating on you if you can't.
Glad you had a fun day - what a beautiful baby your nephew is!
Post a Comment