Wednesday, July 18, 2012

For All My Fellow Bloggers...

Just know I still read your blogs.  I may not always comment (because of time or our Ipad sometimes doesn't let me comment because of formats on certain blogs), but know I eagerly check almost everyday to look for updates.
I know summer is busy, but for anyone who still does it just know I am still paying attention.  If you feel no one is caring about your personal life, what your kids do, what you made for dinner, etc.  just know I still do.
Now, how about that for motivation?!?
Or did I just admit to how boring my life is? Hopefully not. I just know this is my only way sometimes to keep up with people that I really do want to stay in touch with- especially those who have moved away.
Keep up the good work.

7 comments:

Angie said...

Amen! I went through and took off a few people from my blog list because they never comment so I figure they are not reading it. I'm not blogging right now as much because my life is all girls camp at the moment.

Kelly said...

I don't always comment on people's blogs, but I still read! I'll blog some more soon I hope...

Jessica said...

Most of the people that read my blog don't comment until I see them in person. That is okay with me. I hope life is treating you well. I still check your blog too. :)

Megan said...

I never comment because I am usually reading blogs months after they are written (because I am obsessive and having to read all of the past entries of the bazillion different blogs I read). I figure most people would think I am weird if I commented on a really weird post, so I just don't. But your blog is now in my google reader so I am somewhat current on it.

Amy said...

I'm the same way. I usually don't know what to respond with. If there was a "like button" that would be easier. I still read when I get the chance. I also am trying to keep up on my blogging too.

Tia said...

I'm SO behind on blogging! But I have not given up. I have written down everything I need to blog about, and I totally intend to do it, so I can print my blog book. Summer is just too darn busy.

Melissa said...

Love it - I haven't been checking blogs, but it's exciting when there are a couple after the famine of summer. The only person in my family that gets butt hurt when no one comments is Ronnie. Whenever it's a post about him, he thinks no one comments and gets hurt feelers. What are the WOMEN who follow my blog supposed to say? Looking good? Awkward!