
Gavin got baptized on Saturday November 18th. Nana and Papa flew in for the occasion and then got to stay with us all the way through Thanksgiving. It was a special week. I was so busy with getting food and all the other arrangements done that I realize now I didn't get one picture of Gavin with his grandparents (on either side) or a family photo. Ugh!

Gavin opted for a Sundae bar. This was the best way to do it. We kept it at the church so no one had to be scrunched at our house and who doesn't enjoy ice cream. Here we see both Grandpa's doing the "serving". They were so helpful.
I didn't get pictures of all the people that attended by here are a few (way in the far left corner): Tyler Minson and son Wyatt, Hunter (my nephew), my older brother (Jason) and my sweet 92 year old Grandma Hickok.

Camberlyn and my niece Brooklyn

L-R: Brad Grow (counselor who conducted the Baptism), Gavin's buddy Carson, Megan Zierse (Carson's mom), Tia Chapman, Kevin Chapman, Ryker and Beckham Chapman
Gavin being silly because he can't handle all the attention and his good friend Porter Montague



2 comments:
I'm still sad we missed this. I was sad when I heard it was on Eliza's birthday. So glad you were able to work it out around family in town!
Congratulations Gavin - one of the best decisions you'll ever make in this life. Sorry we missed it, didn't know until after the fact!
Post a Comment