
We went shopping. Nana and Papa wanted to take advantage of getting their Christmas done so they didn't have to ship things closer to Christmas. Brilliant! Luckily, I think they got everything they needed to do while they were here.
Of course, Camberlyn got to ride one of those silly things that I always say NO to.
She was in heaven.

The kids were dying to take Nana and Papa to Yogurtland (that is one thing they wanted to do while they were on Thanksgiving break). Frank must have just bitten something sour.
The kids love to pile on the toppings more than the actual yogurt (who doesn't like to do that?)

Saturday, December 22, 2012
Things We Did
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So fun! No pictures of Nana and Papa? My girls always want to ride that elephant too!
Mmmm Yogurtland! I'm glad that you got to spend time with your Papa and Nana.
I bet your kids love it when their grandparents come to town!
Post a Comment