Friday, January 18, 2013

Red Ribbon Week

This year for Red Ribbon Week there was an activity every single day at the school.
Monday was the opening activity which we got to go to Classic Skating and get free admission, it was super fun.
Tuesday was Crazy Hair Day.

 photo DSC04756.jpg
Jackson wanted blue hair- there was a contest and no matter how cool I think he looks, he didn't win :(
 photo DSC04755.jpg


 photo DSC04757.jpg
This was about as crazy as Gavin would get: spikes. At least he participated. :)


 photo DSC04759_zps2b98975d.jpg

Then there was Super Hero day- Jackson made his own costume. Pretty proud of himself.  He decided there was no better hero to emulate than himself... hmmmm... is this vanity or confidence?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love your boys.

Lindsay said...

Oh! I love it! I want to make a cape and be super Lindsay! :) My vote is it's confidence and it's awesome.

Angie said...

Love Super Jackson! Confidence is a good trait to have!