Camberlyn is six months old, can you believe it? We go in for her check-up on Monday so I'll find out her weight and height then. Some things she likes doing: rolling both ways (and has been for 2 months), drinking bottles- I have never seen a baby get so excited for a bottle, eating- so far the only thing she hasn't liked is green beans, laughing- especially for daddy and when her brothers laugh with her (that really gets her going), drooling- it's never ending, smiling- I will just be holding her and I will look down and she'll just be grinning for no particular reason, cuddling with her blanket when she's tired, and watching daddy tell stories. She has been such a wonderful baby. We are so blessed to have a mellow and content child. Jackson was pretty sickly as a baby (that's a whole other post) and Gavin was a momma's boy- very emotional and clingy (and for the most part, still is). But we love all our children for their own personalities.
This outfit is one we got from my sister-in-law. I love the colors and although she probably won't wear the hat a whole lot, because it kept falling off, it was cute to take a picture of her in. She looks like a little flower.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Happy Half- Birthday !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She looks precious! I can't believe she's already 6 months. What happened?
I love her big dark eyes. She is just so cute! I know it's part of the plan that babies turn into people, but why does it have to happen so fast? I think the first year is so precious, but it just flies by so fast!
Happy Half Birthday Cambers!!
Wow, 6 months old already! She is sure cute! I'm glad you have an easy going girl. I hope my next one is like that!
Wow, I can't believe that she is already 6 months old! She is such a cutie! I love her big eyes and sweet little smile:)
Post a Comment