I wanted to take pictures of the kids outside while the weather was good. Here is my attempt at photography. I love kandid photos. *Gavin- 3 1/2 yrs* Camberlyn- 7 months* Jackson- 6 1/2 yrs*
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Fall Photo Shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So cute! Your kids are adorable! I love how Camberlyn is smiling in most of the pics.
your kids are so stinkin' cute!! Camberlyn seems like such a happy baby, every time I see a picture of her she is smiling. I think they turned out great.
Cute! Good job!
I love the top picture. It is so cute! You can totally blow it up and hang it on the wall. You have the cutest kids and Jackson has dreamy eyes. I bet he already has girls running after him. Each one is gorgeous.
Your fence in the background looks cool, have you seen pictures with old red barns in the back? You could play with it in photoshop and saturate the reds and make it look like a barn... I've been looking for a cute barn, but I never thought of a wood fence, you did a good job, your kids are all so cute.
Those pictures are great!! Good Job! Your kids are so cute. Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Great Costumes!
Post a Comment