Friday, November 7, 2008

ABC's

I thought I would find old pictures for each letter of the alphabet. This way I get journaling done for things before we started the blog.

A- Alligator from a river tour in Belize.


B- Boys will be Boys (trying to go Cross- Eyed)
C- Camberlyn 4 months old

D-Daddy The best one in the world * Summer 2005

E- Extreme Home Makeover Ty Pennington at Sears with Frank
F- Family
Grandma and Grandpa Hickok at Disneyland with the kids
G- Gavin
First night in first bed


H- Heidi's Birthday Present 2008
I- Interesting choice of costume for Halloween 2007
J- Jackson playing in leaves 2005

K- Kindergarten graduation 2008 with Mrs. Clark


L- Legos A famous past time of Frank's and now the boys

M- Mess
Gavin really enjoying his food 2005


N- Nanna What can we say- we love our Nanna
O- Obsessed For many months this is how we found 2 year old Gavin watching Nacho Libre

P- Perspective
Such a great photo opportunity at California Adventures- 2005
Q- Quiet What a peaceful momentR- Reading
Is there any better time to read than in private?
S- Santa Clause Gavin's first experience with Santa at 12 months old

T- Temple
The Jaguar Temple that Frank and I climbed up in Belize

U- Uncle
Michael and Aunt McKenzie 2006


V- Vader Star Wars Night at the library 2007


W- Wheeler Farm Chasing all the ducks and geese 2008
X- X'treme Hanging upside down on the zip-line in Honduras
Y- Yummy
food on our cruise- this is smoked duck with a tomato carved into a rose
Z- Zoo Jackson and Gavin in front of the infamous Albino Crocodile at Hogle Zoo 2006

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! How ambitious and what a cute idea. This would make a cute ABC book for Camberlyn.

Lindsay said...

Cool heidi! That was fun to see! What a cool fam you have. :)

Kelly said...

I love this post. What a good idea! Good job!

d.r. gib said...

what a fun idea, you are so clever. Great pics.

Melissa said...

Adorable, your family is so cute!

julie said...

That was really fun and a great way to see your family grow.

Nate said...

Very cute Heidi. But the real question I have is why is Ty Pennington in the panty hose section at sears? Doesn't that seem a little strange to you?