Thursday, December 4, 2008

8 months

Yes, can you believe it? It has been 8 months since Camberlyn joined the family. Since I'm not good at keeping an update on the blog about her accomplishments/milestones you probably won't see another one of these until her first birthday.

Here is what she is doing:

*Sitting up on her own (finally!!)

*Pushes herself into sitting position from the ground

*Eats herself silly- she loves her food. She now has experienced bologna, sausage (sausage balls), chicken, hamburger, broccoli cheese soup, and everything else that comes in a jar at the store

* Discovered her voice and likes to squeal (if you hadn't already noticed in R.S.- I think she is currently the only baby in there now and it's so quiet, so I take her out and roam the halls during that time)

*Tried to pull herself up on the bottom stair

*Still loves the exer-saucer

*Doesn't really like the Bumbo chair

*Loves splashing in the bath

*Gets on all fours and rocks back and forth, then lunges at a toy, no "real" crawling for this little one

*Army crawls all over the place though

*She will stand up with her back legs when she is on all fours and then hop

*She still gets so excited over her bottles- if I am holding her while making one she starts to laugh, grab for it, sqeal and/or shake

*Loves the idea of a sippy cup, but doesn't like it coming out so fast

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute! We love the squeals in relief society. I think the only people that stress over adorable baby noises...are their moms. Don't worry about it!

d.r. gib said...

What a doll! Soon enough she'll be running around with her big brothers

Kelly said...

She's so cute! I think she is so hilarious when she's excited over her bottles. What a happy little girl!

Mindy said...

I can't believe she is already 8 months old! She is so cute! Gotta love a happy baby. I think every family deserves at least one! :)

julie said...

Wow! I can't believe that she is 8 months old. It is so sad how fast it goes, but I know you are loving every minute of having a girl. She is darling.

Kristen said...

Where did the last 8 months go? She gets cuter by the minute though. I get excited when people show me food too. :) I too love the squeals. Keep them coming.