My friend did this on her blog and wants to know what her reader's 8 Favorite Things are, so here we go:
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Iron Chef America
2. Jon and Kate plus 8
3. Any interior design show from HGTV
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. American Idol
6. Friends (even though it's only in syndication)
7. The Office
8. News (I told you I'm getting old)
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Took Gavin to preschool
2. Picked up Gavin from preschool
3. Laundry, Laundry, Laundry
4. Took Jackson to Karate
5. Tried to clean the house
6. Played with Gavin
7. Broke up arguments between Jackson, his friend, and Gavin
8. Made our favorite "Mama Cole's Spaghetti" for dinner
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Five-Alls
2. Rodizio Grill
3. Olive Garden (but only for their Fettucinni Alfredo)
4. Cafe Rio
5. Garcias
6. Pizza Hut (my favorite kind of pizza)
7. Sampan
8. Taco Bell (I know, I know)
8 Things I am looking Forward To
1. Time to scrapbook
2. Date night tonight
3. An office
4. The release date of Frank's book
5. Warm weather
6. Visiting Alabama in May
7. Spending time with kids when their off track
8. A clean house
8 Things on my Wish List
1. Take my whole family on a Disney Cruise
2. Go on a vacation with Frank
3. A scrapbook/craft room
4. A house on the beach/ A cabin in the woods
5. A clean car
6. Get caught up on scrapbooking
7. A new front door
8. More time with less to do (oh wait, are these supposed to be realistic wishes?)
Friday, January 23, 2009
8 THINGS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
those are great, when is Franks book being released? I love Taco Bell too.
See you tomorrow!
Taco Bell is a guilty pleasure from days when I had hardly any money, but enough for a bean burrito w/ sc and no cheese! Love your wish list...
Post a Comment