Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Look What We Can Do

I finally got a tiny ponytail. I didn't think it was long enough, but then I saw a blog with a little baby ponytail with less hair then Camberlyn, so I tried it. Voila- here it is! It's so cute- kind of like "Pebbles" from the Flinstones.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute! Can't believe how close she is getting it 1!

Mark and Kattie said...

So cute! love the pebbles look.

Tia said...

That is the most adorable thing ever!

d.r. gib said...

Love it!! Soon, you will be tired of keeping it pretty.

The Mom said...

So cute! I knew you could do it! LOL And I never get tired of doing Kira's hair. Maybe in a few years, but it's been 4 1/2 and I am still loving it!

Lindsay said...

How cute! :) What a doll she is.

Melissa said...

Love it! When you get her hair all wet and kind of fluff it up and finger curl(maybe w/ a tiny bit of product)...will it curl?