Saturday, January 10, 2009

Do you know the famous couple?

I had to come up with a game for my sister's bridal shower. So... Frank and I thought of these men and the ladies at the shower had to come up with the significant other that goes along with the man. How well do you know them?

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Heathcliff Huxtable
Brad Pitt
Ross Geller
Freddy Prinze Jr.
Joseph Smith
Tom Cruise
Luke Danes
Michael Douglas
Spencer Pratt
Keith Urban
David Beckham
Edward Cullen
George Bush Jr.
Zach Efron
Lehi
Jason Seaver
Leonardo DiCaprio
Emmett Cullen
Jesse Katsopolis
Mike Brady

I think this game was kind of a bust because I realized most of these are from my generation of movies and T.V. and there were a few older ladies that didn't have a clue who I was talking about. Oh well. Mark this one as another lame shower game.
**Answers are in the comments section.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh man, I HATE that I knew Spencer Pratt right off the bat. Not that I watch The Hills, but I still knew it. Ugh. Sounds like a fun game, though!

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

Arnold and Maria Shriver
Heathcliff and Clair Huxtable (Cosby Show)
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
Ross and Rachel Green (Friends)
Freddy Prince Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar
Joseph and Emma Smith
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
Luke Danes and Lorelai Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)
Michael Douglas and Katherine Zeta Jones
Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag (The Hills)
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman
David and Victoria Beckham or "Posh Spice"
Edward Cullen and Bella Swan (Twilight)
George and Laura Bush
Zach Efron and Vanessa Hudgens (High School Musical)
Lehi and Sariah
Jason and Maggie Seaver (Growing Pains)
Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet (Titanic)
Emmett Cullen and Rosalie Cullen (Twilight)
"Uncle Jessie" and Rebecca Donaldson (Full House)
Mike and Carol Brady (Brady Bunch)

Jon, Keri, Addison, and Brooklyn said...

I thought it was Awesome! That is all that should matter!!

Lindsay said...

How funny would it have been if Grandma Hickok had won?? I would have died. :)
I think it was a fun game.