We decided to suprise the boys with tickets to the "Walking with Dinosaurs" event at the Energy Solutions Center. It was amazing. I thought it was worth it for the price of the "nosebleed" section. I'm not sure if I would've wanted to pay more.
We didn't tell the boys what we were doing until we were on our way. They were excited. Gavin thought he would be scared, but he wasn't. They were entertained and sat pretty still the entire time. It was way cool.

6 comments:
Cool! I wonder if the dinosaurs will be walking our way. ;)
Very cool! They did this in our city but we didn't go because tickets were so much. Good to know it's worth it though for next time.
That looks really fun, I'm sure you're boys loved it! Alex would be afraid for days, he has really struggled with fear lately and can't handle anything dressed up and moving. He was terrified to say the least of Mickey Mouse. We'll have to wait until he's much older to enjoy something like this. I'm glad you had fun though, those dinosaurs are seriously huge!
I wanted to go so bad! We were just too busy this weekend. I hope it comes again. Glad you guys had fun and they weren't scared.
How fun! Tyler would have loved it. I'm glad you guys had a great time.
I went to this with my nephews :) It was so cool. Why didn't they have stuff like this when I was a little boy?
Post a Comment