Friday, January 30, 2009

Have You Seen...

AIDA- The Musical ??




Last September my mom took me, my sister, and sister-in-law to see Aida at the Hale Center Theater down in Orem. I didn't know anything about the story I just heard it was really good. I was excited. Now, although the Hale Center Theater does not have the means to put on a huge production it was awesome nonetheless. The actors/actresses did an amazing job and the music was phenomenal. I even got the soundtrack for Christmas and I love it. If you haven't seen it and it comes to town again be prepared for great music, dancing,a love-story, plus some tears. It was such a fun thing to do with "just the girls". I would see it again with anyone.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I've always wanted to see that! I don't really know anything about it, except that I've heard it's good! How fun!

Mindy said...

I took an honors lit class in college and we read it... the class went to the performance as an extra curricular thing, but it was on a Sunday, so I didn't go. I havn't had another opportunity though. It looks great!

Jessica said...

I saw this show on Broadway in it's first year with the original cast. It was AMAZING! Elton John was even in the audience that night.