Why is it that Gavin can sit so still at our house when he eats, but when we go to a restaurant with friends he is out of his chair, on the floor, walking around and I'm pulling my teeth out to get him to sit on his chair?
Why when we are in public somewhere noisy Camberlyn is so quiet and pleasant just minding her own business, but when we are at church in Relief Society she wants to talk, scream, and sing?
How come the boys can clean their rooms by themselves one day and the next they are crying and complaining that it's too hard to do by themselves?
Why is it that right after I dust anything I see particles of dust floating back down on the surface I just cleaned?
Why is it that friends have to move away?
Why do my boys have beautiful, dark, long eyelashes, but my little girl doesn't?
How come some people's bodies are made to run long distances and I get sick after running for 3 miles, my knees start to get sore, and I want to just collapse?
How come I can't go one day without something sweet?
Why don't my kids listen when I am looking right at them and talking?
Why can't my kids sleep in on the weekends or when they're off track, but on school mornings they can't wake-up?
Why can't my car ever stay clean?
How can Camberlyn find the tiniest little crumb on the floor to pick-up and eat when no one else in the family can see it?
When will the homework stop?
Why do people have to say mean things?
Why do people have to compare their children with mine and actually voice their opinions about it?
How come Frank can be in the house with his "super nose" for one second and complain about something smelling funny or bad and I can come and go or be in the house all day and not smell anything?
Why is there always so much clutter?
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Unexplainable Questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Those are some excellent questions! I was going to comment on the ones I wonder about too, but then I agreed with too many of them that I didn't know where to start!
I wonder about most of these things too! But I don't believe some peoples bodies are made to run long distances, they are trained to run long distances. I used to get sick after running ONE mile.
And my kids do the same thing with the on track, won't wake up, off track, won't sleep in thing!
These are all very good questions! If you find the answers, let me know!! ;)
Very good questions. In particular the one about comparing kids. I hope I've never done that with you. I hate comparisons with a passion.
When you find the answers, let me know. I have wondered the same things, and more! LOL
These are great questions, and like you said, unexplainable. I don't know why boy have such long eyelashes, it is so unfair! Did someone say something mean to you? I will kick their butt. Will you help me train, I can't even run up the stairs before I hurt and am tired.
Good luck finding the answers to these questions!
When you find out the answers to some of those most bewildering questions, please let me know! I have wondered some of those same things every now and then.
Post a Comment