Today is Frank's Birthday.
Yeah!!! I know birthdays are kind of uneventful when you still have to wake-up early and go to work- but hopefully he at least has a good day.
Reasons why I love Frank:
1) He likes to laugh, joke, play around, just have a good time- he probably makes me laugh at least once a day
2) He takes his job serious, takes pride in it, and tries his absolute best at everything he does
3) He sticks things out even though they might be hard and frustrating; he doesn't give up
4) He is ambitious
5) He is not scared to try new things, for example, all the home repairs he has done, who knew?
7) He is very responsible
8) He is an excellent father, when I'm having a bad day with the kids he steps up and tries to handle things calmly
9) He plays with the kids in ways I don't (wrestling, rough housing, action figures, XBOX 360, etc.)
10) He is patient enough to put up with me
11) He switches off mornings to sleep in with me- sometimes it just happens to be his day off that I get to sleep in
12) He has so much compassion for the game of basketball (it's endearing to see how excited he gets over the NCAA and NBA season, especially March Madness and Play-Offs)
13) He fulfilled his dream of always wanting to write a book
14) He loves his family so much
15) He has a strong testimony of the gospel
The list could go on and on...
I love you Frankie.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Frank! You are truly one of a kind - and your gymnastic tricks ROCK.
Frank and Kevin are like twins.
Happy (late) Birthday Frank! I can't believe you don't laugh more than once a day with Frank around. I would think you would be laughing every time he talks. :) hehe
He's a great guy and it's been fun to see all the good he does with the Young Men. They love him!
Post a Comment