All the signs of Spring...
1) My flowers are blooming
2) The trees have "popcorn" on them
3) I can sleep with my windows open
4) I hear lawn mowers
5) My vegetable garden is planted, except tomatoes
6) We got our lawn aerated
7) I smell charcoal briquettes on the grill
8) We can go play at the park
9) The birds are greeting us every morning- sometimes too early in the morning
10) The kids are waking up way too early
11) Dandelions are all over our yard- (yes, we sprayed)
12) Baseball started
13) Soccer started
14) The grass is green again (well only our backyard, the front needs desperate help)
15) There are bugs everywhere
16) I have the urge to dejunk and deep-clean my whole house
17) Almost swimsuit season- EEEEK!
18) Pulling out the shorts and putting away the fleece and hoodies
19) Hearing the neighbors dribbling basketballs outside our window
20) My worst fear (bees, hornets, wasps, anything of that nature) are all over the place
Thanks for sticking with us!


3 comments:
I love Spring! You guys are on top of it though. Garden planted? Lawn aerated? Wow! I can only hope.
Sorry to hear your kids are waking up too early too. Hopefully the excitement dies down.
I love Spring! It is my favorite season, especially here in Georgia. It is so pretty with all of the trees blooming . . . pink, purple, yellow, white . . . so many blossoms on the trees. Didn't it snow there, though, last week? Yuck! Ya gotta love Utah for that. Do you remember that summer when it snowed in June? We went to the mountains for a snowball fight, and then went swimming in the pool at our apartments? That was crazy!
Wow, you've already planted the garden!? What did you plant?
I was outside yesterday on our back deck, and the stupid yellowjackets or wasps or whatever they are were hovering everywhere. They want to build nests under our deck EVERY year. Grrrrr. They spoil everything! I put a trap out, let's hope they all DIE!
Post a Comment