Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Changes

Well, it has been decided that we are going private. I've put it off as long as possible. I just hope you all want to continue checking in on us. We will make the change in about a week or so. If you are interested in following us still please make sure I have your email. I might just send out an invite to everyone I already have addresses for and you can just ignore it if you want, but I hope you don't.

13 comments:

Kristen said...

OK, when I saw the title of your post I got a bit of an anxious pit in my stomach. I'm glad this is the only "change" that you're making. :) I can handle you going private. Just about any other announcement and it would have sent me over the edge. I'm fragile these days. HEE HEE! Invite me please, I'll check in on you.

Lindsay said...

Of course I will keep following you. Stalking is perhaps the more appropriate word. I read every one of your posts! :)

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

While I really don't want you to go private, it is completely your choice. I still want to know what is going on in your family so please add me to your list as well. I have a few friends blogs that are private already and it is harder to check without google reader I still try to check them every now and again.

Liz said...

I would like to be invited, I'm pretty sure you have our address.

Melissa said...

Count us in!

Tia said...

Count me in, too: tiachap at yahoo dot com!

d.r. gib said...

i sent you an email with a different address to use.

julie said...

Count me in. I love reading your blog.
Kunzfamilyzoo at yahoo dot com

Jessica said...

I want to play! jjorchard@msn.com

Mindy said...

You know we want one! black.mindy@gmail.com

Amy Rasmussen said...

me too! me Too! Arasmu@msn.com!

Unknown said...

me too!!!! briwh1 at yahoo dot com!!!!

Krista said...

I want to be added for sure! kprincess7@gmail.com