Jackson: Mom, I really don't want to do Karate any more.
Mom: Why not? You are doing so well.
Jackson: I'm getting kind of sick of it.
Mom: Are you sure?
Jackson: I would rather do something else now. I want to play Baseball.
Mom: We've already missed registration for this season.
Jackson: What about soccer?
Mom: Sorry, that has already started too.
Jackson: I know, I want to play football.
Mom: That isn't until the fall.
Jackson: I want to sign-up for basketball.
Mom: That isn't until the winter.
Jackson: Then I guess I'll just retire from sports.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Life of a Seven Year Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow, retirement already. How silly!
That is hilarious! I want to retire from sports too! After sitting in the wind last night, I am done!
That is cute! It's probably hard right now because all of his friends are outside doing all those others sports.
Hilarious! Bailee has been telling us that she wants to start playing soccer. What? Where did that come from?
Ha Ha! He is so funny!
Post a Comment