We used to go to Alabama every year to visit Nanna and Papaw Cole (Frank's parents), but with crazy life, having a baby, and plane tickets being so expensive it's been almost two years. It was definitely time to go. It was so nice to get away. We had a few minor setbacks at the airport in Salt Lake and in Birmingham, if you want to know why I'll never fly Northwest or Delta again I will tell you the stories another time.
Once we got there everything went great. Here are the boys rocking away, enjoying the nice weather, the greenery and just relaxing the good ole' Southern way.
The boys love to take bubble baths in Nanna and Papaw's jetted tub.
This is probably the most favorite thing for the kids to do. Explore. In the backyard there is this bridge that goes over a little creek. Usually, the creek is dry, but it has rained so much there that it never dried up. The kids were sad they couldn't go down in the ditch, but they still got to play around it and in the trees.
While we were there we took a little trip down to Destin, Florida (a little city on the Gulf of Mexico). It was so much fun. I've never been there before and it was great to see sun and play at the beach. I'll post about that later.

3 comments:
Don't you love the trees and the green? I'm glad that you guys has a great trip.
Cute pictures - glad you were able to get away and visit with family! But it's so nice to be home and I know you're like me and clean like crazy before you go, so that it's even nicer to be back home.
I am interested in the airport stories. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment