For all of you out there who think Utah has the worst drivers, think again.
GMAC Insurance has released the results of its National Drivers Test for 2009
Note: Many states tied for the same position in the rankings.
These go from best to worst.
1-IDAHO
1-WISCONSIN
3-MONTANA
4-KANSAS
5-SOUTH DAKOTA
5-NEBRASKA
7-UTAH
8-WYOMING
8-IOWA
8-OREGON
8-MINNESOTA
12-ALASKA
12-NORTH DAKOTA
14-VERMONT
15-COLORADO
15-MISSOURI
17-OKLAHOMA
17-WASHINGTON
19-NEW MEXICO
20-NORTH CAROLINA
21-VIRGINIA
22-INDIANA
22-MICHIGAN
24-ARKANSAS
24-TEXAS
26-ALABAMA
26-NEVADA
28-WEST VIRGINIA
29-ILLINOIS
30-ARIZONA
31-MAINE
32-DELAWARE
33-NEW HAMPSHIRE
34-OHIO
35-KENTUCKY
36-PENNSYLVANIA
37-LOUISIANA
38-TENNESSEE
38-MISSISSIPPI
40-SOUTH CAROLINA
40-MARYLAND
42-CONNECTICUT
43-FLORIDA
44-DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
45-MASSACHUSETTS
46-RHODE ISLAND
47-GEORGIA
48-CALIFORNIA
49-HAWAII
50-NEW JERSEY
51-NEW YORK
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Where The Worst Drivers Are
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What is the National Drivers Test? Is it a written test or road test? We need to validate this test before I start using it to defend Utah drivers.
Wow, Georgia is #47? That doesn't really surprise me when you go to Atlanta, but anywhere else, it's really not that bad.
I think drivers from Idaho are the WORST!! and Wyoming. i don't think this an accurate test
I agree that Idaho drivers are TERRIBLE! Then again, this opinion is coming from someone who never took driver's ed so I may not know what I'm talking about.
Post a Comment